Since the EAN recognises the importance of start-ups and entrepreneurs, we are now also offering a special discounted fee for start-ups for the first-time in our Start-Up Corner. The EAN Start-Up Corner is a new area within the Industrial Exhibition that we have created to give start-up companies in the neurological field a platform to better showcase themselves. We are looking for companies which are innovative with their products, technology, or business model.
Startups in the neurological field can benefit from participating in the industrial exhibition at the EAN Annual Congress for the following reasons:
- Networking: the exhibition provides a platform for start-ups to connect with potential partners, customers, and investors in the industry.
- Visibility: participation in the exhibition increases the visibility of the start-up and their products, which can help attract potential customer.
- Industry insight: the exhibition provides start-ups with an opportunity to gain insights into the latest developments and trends in the industry.
- Competitive advantage: start-ups can showcase their products and services and gain a competitive advantage over their peers.
- Lead generation: the exhibition can serve as a platform for start-ups to generate leads and make sales.
Overall, participation in the industrial exhibition at the EAN Annual Congress can help start-ups in the neurological field to grow their business and achieve their goals.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in being part of the Start-Up Corner.