The European Sleep Research Society (ESRS) will host its 22nd Congress in Tallinn, Estonia, from 16 – 20 September, 2014. This congress presents an opportunity for neurologists interested in sleep research and sleep medicine. Please find below a few of the lectures which will be offered at the ESRS congress.
Key Note Lectures
• Memory Consolidation: Synaptic Tagging, Schemas and Sleep
Date: Wednesday, 17.09.2014
Richard Morris, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
• Sleep, Mental Illness and Health: Frontiers in Transdiagnostic Empirically Grounded Treatment Generation
Date: Thursday, 18.09.2014
Allison Harvey, University of California, Berkeley, CA, US
• Sleep and Brain Maturation: Development of Sleep-Regulatory Mechanisms and Interactions between Sleep and Brain Maturation
I. Gvilia, Tbilisi, US
• Impact of Sleep Disordered Breathing in Neurological Sleep Disorders
I.Morrison, Edinburgh, UK
• Sleep-related Neurostimulation: Mechanisms and Clinical Implications
C. Nissen, Freiburg, DE
There will be a Joint Symposia, Update on the Neurology of Sleep, supported by the European Academy of Neurology (ean), organized by Lino Nobili and Claudio Bassetti.
For more information on Registration and to view the full Scientific Program, please visit the Congress homepage. Please note that 27 July is the last deadline for early registration at a reduced fee.