The new CME article December 2017: “Characterization of isolated amyloid myopathy” is online now!
Please log-in and browse to the LEARN section on the EAN Website and answer the questions!
All e-learning activities are free-of-charge for EAN registered users.
Answer all questions correctly and you will receive one hour of CME.
You can look at older articles as well and still fill out the questionnaire, check it out!
CME articles 2017
- July 2017: Lasting improvement of medication-overuse headache after brief intervention – a long-term follow-up in primary care. Kristoffersen E.S. et al.
- August 2017: Autoimmune encephalitis associated with voltage-gated potassium channels-complex and leucine-rich glioma-inactivated 1 antibodies – a national cohort study. Celicanin M. et al.
- September 2017: Glycemia in Acute Stroke II study: a call to improve post-stroke hyperglycemia management in clinical practice. Fuentes B. et al
- October 2017: European Stroke Organization guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of cerebral venous thrombosis – endorsed by the European Academy of Neurology. Ferro, JM et al
- November 2017: Plasma and cerebrospinal fluid tau and neurofilament concentrations in rapidly progressive neurological syndromes: a neuropathology-based cohort. Kovacs G.G. et al
- December 2017: Characterization of isolated amyloid myopathy. Liewluck T. et al.
Among all persons correctly answering the questions related to the October 2017 – December 2017 articles, winners will be allotted and announced in January 2017 (and will be registered for a free educational session at the 4th EAN congress in Lisbon 2018).