The November issue of the European Journal of Neurology is online!
You can find a selection below:
- Status epilepticus associated with acute encephalitis: long‐term follow‐up of functional and cognitive outcomes in 72 patients
- Reliability and main findings of the flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing‐Tensilon test in patients with myasthenia gravis and dysphagia
- Neural correlates of gait variability in people with multiple sclerosis with fall history
- Validation of a short cognitive battery to screen for fitness‐to‐drive of people with multiple sclerosis
- First comprehensive tool for screening pain in Parkinson’s disease: the King’s Parkinson’s Disease Pain Questionnaire
Read more here.