The March issue of the European Journal of Neurology is online!
You can find a section below:
- Tremor in motor neuron disease may be central rather than peripheral in origin
- Genomic screening of Fabry disease in young stroke patients: the Taiwan experience and a review of the literature
- Non‐motor symptoms in early Parkinson’s disease with different motor subtypes and their associations with quality of life
- Insight into epileptic and physiological : from a multicentric cohort study
- Endovascular stroke treatment does not preclude high thrombolysis rates
Read more here.