The European Academy of Neurology (EAN) hosted the latest European Brain Health Summit on 16 November, bringing together key international voices to raise awareness of brain health and provide an opportunity for dialogue and collaboration between stakeholders, this time under the hading of Brain Disorders: The Neglected Burden in Non-Communicable Diseases. The event was broadcast live on the EAN website and a recording of the full programme is now available to watch on demand.
Numerous representatives of European organisations active in the area of neurology and neuroscience joined the events in Brussels at TownHall Europe for the summit, which was the fourth such event to be organised by the EAN in the last two years.
Speakers and panel members at the summit were:
- Tomislav Sokol, Member of European Parliament
- Paul Boon, President of the European Academy of Neurology (EAN)
- Leontien Sickenga, Chair of the European Narcolepsy Alliance for Patients
- Isabella Brambilla, Coordinator of the Patient Advisory Group, European Reference Network: EpiCare
- Geert Dom, President of the European Psychiatric Association (EPA)
- Astri Arnesen, President of the European Federation of Neurological Associations (EFNA)
- Anna Jansen, Chair of EPNS Advocacy and Collaboration Committee
- Elena Moro, President-Elect of the European Academy of Neurology (EAN)
- Frédéric Destrebecq, Executive Director of the European Brain Council (EBC)
For further information click here.