During the first congress of the European Academy of Neurology in Berlin the European Association of Young Neurologists and Trainees (EAYNT) organizes many interesting activities for junior colleagues. One of the most exciting event will be the hospital visit on Monday 2015-06-22 organized together with the Jungen Neurologen, to the Campus Benjamin Franklin at the Charité. Participants have the opportunity to visit the different facilities and get acquainted with the department’s operation. In conjunction with this event a get-together party is going to be held in the hospital canteen. Participants will travel to the department with chartered bus at 6:00 pm.
For these events registration is needed, as limited space is available. Registration can be made by sending an email with name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EAYNT organized a special session “Useful tips for young neurologists”. Attendees will get practical knowledge about study designs, the role of mentors in their career, the EBN neurology examination, the Neuropenews and EAN website. After the special session EAYNT will held its general assembly. The special session is on Tuesday, 2015-06-23, from 10.30-12.30, at Hall A2.
During the entire time of the congress, EAYNT officers will be available at our booth (#43 – inside EAN booth), where interested attendants can get information about joining, activities, and socialize with other colleagues. Visitors of our booth may also have the opportunity to participate in the popular EAYNT lottery. The raffle is going to be held at our booth on Monday 2015-06-22 during the morning coffee break.
- EAYNT booth, where you can find us during the whole congress (#43, inside EAN booth)
- Lottery, MONDAY, 22.06 in the morning coffee break
- EAYNT hospital visit organized together with the JUNGEN NEUROLOGEN CHARITE, Campus Benjamin Franklin in Steglitz, MONDAY, 22.6.2015, 6 pm (registration is necessary)
- Get-together party after the hospital visit, MONDAY, 22.06.2015
- EAYNT Special Session “Useful tips for young neurologists,
Hall A2, TUESDAY, 2015-06-23 10.30-12.30
- General Assembly combined with the special session