The Resident and Research Fellow Section (RRFS) of the European Academy of Neurology (EAN) would like to announce the advertisement of a RRFS treasurer position, starting from June 2017 for one year. The position will start from the 3rd EAN congress in Amsterdam and end after the 4th EAN congress in Lisbon. After being treasurer for one year, you may become the secretary, and then the chair, and after the past-chair of EAN-RRFS if you wish so. Therefore, your involvement of working with RRFS could be up to 4 years if you agree.
The next treasurer will be elected by EAN-RRFS members during the RRFS General Assembly at the EAN congress in Amsterdam.
Tasks of the treasurer:
1. Responsible for RRFS budget:
– report the expenses and create the budget plan for the following year.
– transfer grants to successful applicants
2. Participate in the common work:
– organising RRFS activities during EAN congress (special session, hospital visit, booth)
1. this role provides a unique chance to be involved in the development of the European neurological education
2. this post will also allow the successful candidate to build up new international relationships and friendships with a number of influential professionals in the field.
1, The communication between office members are based on emails and a few skype meetings during the year. You may receive regular emails related to RRFS issues and you are excepted to participate in the skype-meetings.
If you would like to apply to be the next treasurer, please send us your CV and a motivation letter outlining why you are interested in the role and what skills and experience you have that would make you a good candidate for this position. Selections will be made on the basis of your qualification, motivation and geographical distribution by the office and committee members.
At the general assembly, the best candidates will be asked to introduce themselves and provide a short oral presentation about why they would like to become the treasurer of RRFS. The presented registered RRFS members will then vote the next treasurer anonymously.
All applications will need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on the 1st of June 2017. You have to be RRFS member to apply for the position (If you are not a member yet, you can still apply for membership).
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Looking forward to your applications!
The RRFS Office