EAN Guideline Production Group is happy to announce the participants for the European guideline education and Cost-Conscious Healthcare (CoCoCare) programme – pilot project aimed at filling the education gap between the importance of medical guidelines for cost-effective healthcare and the fact that this matter is rarely included in medical training programs.
22 motivated applicants will undergo a highly integrated, international blended learning program that combines e-learning, plenary discussions and workshops, self-study and practical training from an innovative holistic approach.
The course will run from June 2019 till June 2020 and require approximately 328 study hours from the trainees. The kick-off meeting, a face-to-face workshop, will take place the day before the EAN congress.
Our sincere congratulations to:
- Razvan-Sebastian Andone, Romania
- Marianthi Breza, Greece
- Veronica Cabreira, Portugal
- Vanessa Carvalho, Portugal
- Isabella Colonna, Italy
- Liviu Cozma, Romania
- Fabilo De Marchi, Italy
- Amanda Eisele, Switzerland
- Oxana Grosu, Moldova
- Raquel Gutierrez Zuniga, Spain
- Nina Khizanishvili, Georgia
- Yi Ng, United Kingdom
- Louise Norreslet Gimsing, Denmark
- Andreea Romaniuc, Romania
- Dina Sarsembayeva, Russia
- Katarzyna Smilowska, Poland
- Christodoulos Taliarodos, Greece
- Russel Tilney, Malta
- Delia Tulba, Romania
- Eleonora Virgilio, Italy
- Taras Voloshyn, Ukraine
- Pawel Wrona, Poland
Find more information on the programme on our website and keep an eye for updates.