We are excited to announce that we have improved our online community platform, MyEAN!
Exisiting users of MyEAN will recieve an email from us with a link to set up a password and confirm their account.
Via the new MyEAN, you can now:
- Update your contact information
- Share and exchange ideas with a community of neurologists from Europe and around the world
- Free use of the online conferencing tool GoToMeeting for Full, Corresponding, Resident, Fellows and Associate members
- Register to the EAN Virtual Congress free of charge
- Easily and simply apply for EAN membership or renew your existing membership
- Access the European Journal of Neurology, Guideline Reference Center, Congress Webcasts, and more… for Fellows of EAN, Full, Corresponding, Resident and Research, Student (exceptions apply) and Associate members
- Access to the EAN Virtual Congress on-demand from 27 May onwards free of charge for EAN members
What you need to do:
1. Check your inbox to find the other email from us:
|Subject line:||MyEAN: Welcome to the Community!|
2. Click on the link in the email
3. Enter and confirm your new password
4. Login to MyEAN, update your contact information and be part of the community!
Once you have confirmed your account and set a password you can update your contact details, join the MyEAN community and, if you are not already an EAN full member, you can apply right away!
For further details on how to set up your account and use the new MyEAN platform visit the FAQ section once you have set-up your account and logged in.
We hope you enjoy using the new MyEAN platform and we look forward to introducing more features soon to make your membership experience even more rewarding!