The July issue of the European Journal of Neurology is online!
You can find a section below:
- Long‐term efficacy of opicapone in fluctuating Parkinson’s disease patients: a pooled analysis of data from two phase 3 clinical trials and their open‐label extensions
- Association between remote diffusion‐weighted imaging lesions and cerebral small vessel disease in primary intracerebral hemorrhage
- Prevalence and duration of non‐motor symptoms in prodromal Parkinson’s disease
- Myocardial injury in transient global amnesia: a case‐control study
- Cerebrospinal fluid changes following epileptic seizures unrelated to inflammation
Read more here.