The new CME article February 2017: “Can we stop immunomodulatory treatments in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis?” is online now!
Please log-in and browse to the LEARN section on the EAN Website and answer the questions!
All e-learning activities are free-of-charge for EAN registered users.
Answer all questions correctly and you will receive one hour of CME.
You can look at older articles as well and still fill out the questionnaire, check it out!
CME articles 2016
- September 2016: Outcome of heparin-treated patients with acute cerebral venous sinus
thrombosis: influence of the temporal pattern of intracerebral haemorrhage. Busch M.A. et al.
- October 2016: EAN guidelines on central neurostimulation therapy in chronic pain conditions
Cruccu G. et al.
- November 2016: Impact of ASPECTS on computed tomography angiography source images on outcome after thrombolysis or endovascular therapy in large vessel occlusions
- December 2016: Symptomatic post-thrombolytic intracerebral hemorrhage is not related to the cause of stroke. Curtze S. et al
CME articles 2017
- January 2017: Frequency and outcome of total anterior circulation strokes without intracranial large-vessel occlusion. Giralt-Steinhauer E. et al
- February 2017: Can we stop immunomodulatory treatments in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis? Bonenfant J. et al.
Win a free registration for either one Teaching course, Hands-on course or Case-based workshop during the next EAN congress in Amsterdam 2017.
Among all persons correctly answering the questions related to the December 2016 – February 2017 articles, winners will be allotted and announced in March 2017.