Last Month of Registration Savings
Exchange knowledge and network with global experts and professionals in the day then explore the effortlessly beautiful city at night. Brussels is a who blends history with the future through the juxtaposition of numerous majestic castles, hipster cafes that line quaint streets, and sampling the city’s gastronomic delights.
Enjoy early bird registration savings of up to EUR 100! Early bird rate ends 25 March 2022 (23:59 GMT+1).
Teaching and Hands-on Courses
(These courses are ticketed sessions that can be purchased separately
OR with the congress registration.)
Get to exchange ideas and opinions with other professionals via engaging case study discussions and hands-on practical sessions where applicable. Benefit from interactions with industry experts who can share their wealth of experiences and knowledge in their respective specialties.
- Neuro-Imaging in Neuromuscular diseases
- Morphological aspects in Neuromuscular diseases
Teaching Courses (AM) – Delegates can purchase up to ONE of the following
- Update on Inflammatory Myopathies
- Diagnosis and Treatment of GBS, CIDP and Autoimmune Nodopathies
- Towards Targeted Treatments in Myasthenia Gravis: Update on Pathogenetic Mechanism and New Drugs
- Clinical Manifestations of Myopathies – Less Common Presentations
Teaching Courses (PM) – Delegates can purchase up to ONE of the following
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis – Recent Advance, Pathogenesis, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnosis of Inherited Neuropathies
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes
- Clinical Manifestations of Myopathies – Other than Limb Weakness
More information, registration and full programme available here