Who is eligible as an individual member of EAN:
Full Individual Members can be neurologists who are nationals of any EAN member country; and/or neurologists practicing in any EAN member country including neurologists in training.
Associate Individual Members may be:
– Neurologists who are nationals of and practice in countries other than EAN member countries; and/or Health Professionals
– and/or Scientists of other specialities or professions related to Neurology
Who is eligible as a Fellow of the EAN (FEAN):
The title ‘Fellow of the EAN’ acknowledges a neurologists who deserve a special recognition of the EAN because of
- a scientific achievement that places them within the European leaders in their field, or
- significant and continuing service in a leadership position for of a European or World society for neurology or neurological subspecialty society,
- a service for neurological patients that is considered exceptional
Fellow of the EAN is a title honouring special service to neurology and the Society.
Become part of this exclusive community: Fellows of the EAN
Download the application forms here.
You can request the application forms directly by contacting the EAN Head office email@example.com