The European Brain Council launches its Election Manifesto for the 2019 European elections and calls on Members of the European Parliament to:
- Guide the EU to the role of global leader in brain research
- Sustain EU funding to expand and boost brain research
- Improve the quality of care for patients across the EU
- Recognize brain health as a priority for European society
- Encourage awareness, early preventative measures and early intervention to address the growing burden of brain conditions
The full text of the manifesto can be found here.