The May issue of the European Journal of Neurology is online!
You can find a section below:
- Impact of the systematic use of the Gugging Swallowing Screen in patients with acute ischaemic stroke
- Prevalence and short‐term changes of cognitive dysfunction in young ischaemic stroke patients
- The combination of apolipoprotein E4, age and Alzheimer’s Disease Assessment Scale – Cognitive Subscale improves the prediction of amyloid positron emission tomography status in clinically diagnosed mild cognitive impairment
- Association between non‐high‐density lipoprotein cholesterol levels and the prevalence of asymptomatic extracranial internal carotid artery stenosis in a Chinese community‐based study
- Left ventricular ejection fraction is associated with small vessel disease in ischaemic stroke patients
Read more here.