In 2011, for the first time in its 55 year history, the World Federation of Neurology invited project proposals from its membership for specific educational or applied research projects in neurology and the applied neurosciences as part of its activities as a registered charitable organization and its mission to “foster quality neurology and brain health worldwide”
The World Federation of Neurology is pleased to announce that there will be a new competition in 2012.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2012
The growing burden of brain disorders and the global shrinking of resources pose new challenges, calling for novel solutions. By broadening our approach and focusing our activities, we can have a greater impact than the sum of our individual efforts.
Further information can be found at: http://www.wfneurology.org/wfn-2012-grants
• Letter of Intent (LOI) due by March 15, 2012
• Applicants notified of results by March 31, 2012
• Applications due by May 15, 2012
• Applicants informed about final results by June 15, 2012
• Funding of successful applicants begins July 1, 2012
Letter of intent along with brief CV to be submitted to Rebecca Clarke at: Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org