The new CME article July 2016: “Neurology of the cryopyrin-associated periodic fever syndrome” is online now!
Please log-in and browse to the LEARN section on the EAN Website and answer the questions!
All e-learning activities are free-of-charge for EAN registered users.
Answer all questions correctly and you will receive one hour of CME.
You can look at older articles as well and still fill out the questionnaire, check it out!
CME articles 2016
- January 2016: Intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischaemic stroke in the elderly: data from the Baden-Wuerttemberg stroke registry. Reuter B. et al.
- February 2016: Clinical dissection of childhood occipital epilepsy of Gastaut and prognostic implication. Verotti A. et al.
- March 2016: Diabetes mellitus exacerbates the clinical and electrophysiological
features of Guillain-Barré syndrome. Bae J.S. et al
- April 2016: Frequency and temporal profile of recanalization after cerebral vein and sinus thrombosis. Herweh C. et al.
- May 2016: Distinguishing clinical and radiological features of non-traumatic
convexal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Graff-Radford J. et al.
- June 2016: Brain magnetic resonance imaging helps to differentiate atypical multiple sclerosis with cavitary lesions and vanishing white matter disease.
Ayrignac X. et al.
- July 2016: Neurology of the cryopyrin-associated periodic fever syndrome. Parker T. et al.
Win a free registration for either one Teaching course, Hands-on course or Case-based workshop during the next EAN congress in Amsterdam 2017.
Among all persons correctly answering the questions related to the June – August 2016 articles, winners will be allotted and announced in September2016.